1. Describe the difference between forecasting with the push process and the pull process in a supply chain.
2. When is the forecasting method considered more effective when compared to the goods that are already available to offer to consumers.
3. Explain with supply chain theory why the short-term forecasting method is preferable to the long-term forecasting method?
We will write a
specifically for you for only
805 certified writers online
4. Describe the four types of qualitative forecasting methods that you know.
5. If you were asked to predict the demand for masks for the needs of the COVID-19 pandemic, qualitatively what method would you choose. Give an explanation.
6. Explain why collaborating in building forecasts (forecasting) by providing accurate data can be more effective and profitable for the company.