Alex, Brook, and Charlene each began their own sole proprietorship

Alex, Brook, and Charlene each began their own sole proprietorship in a GST province on January 1, 20X4. The following chart summarizes their revenue for the first two years of activity:

Additional information:

• Alex sold a piece of capital property on May 15, 20X6 for $8,000.

• Brook always invoices his work on the 28th day of the month. His sales for each quarter were earned equally over each month of the quarter.

• Charlene is a licensed optometrist; 60% of her revenue consists of eye exams, while the remaining 40% consists of sales of eyeglasses and contact lenses.


For each individual, determine when small supplier status is lost, the date on which they are each required to be registered for GST, and the date on which each individual should begin charging GST.

Tired of numerous paper assignments?
Rely on us and receive professional paper writing assistance!
Professional paper Writing Assistance

Who We Are

We are a professional website for customized writing. If you searched a question and stumbled into our website, you are in the right place to receive assistance with your coursework.

Do you handle any type of coursework?

Yes. We have displayed prior orders to demonstrate our experience. We can answer this question for you as we have previously. Please fill out our Order Form so that we may ensure its flawlessness. Correctly completing the order form will help our staff with reference, requirements, and future communication.

Is it hard to Place an Order?

  1. Click on the “Order Now” tab at the top menu or “GET A FREE QUOTE” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled
  2. Fill in the initial requirements in the small order form located on the home page and press “continue” button to proceed to the main order form or press “order” button in the header menu. Starting from there let our system intuitively guide you through all steps of ordering process. Submit detailed paper instructions, upload necessary files if needed and provide your contact information – you are almost done!
  3. Proceed with the payment- click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it. All your payments are processed securely through PayPal. This enables us to guarantee a 100% security of your funds and process payments swiftly.
  4. Delivery- Once finished, your final paper will be available for download through your personal dashboard. You will also receive an email notification with a copy of your paper attached to it.