Refer to figure 3.32 and the chapter content to answer the following questions.
1. Review the Survey the Landscape figure in the chapter introduction, and then add molecules, atoms, carbohydrates, and enzymes to the Pull It Together concept map.
2. How might you connect the terms proteins and cytoskeleton?
3. Add the three main components of the cytoskeleton to this map.
4. In what ways are domains Bacteria and Archaea different?
5. Add chloroplast, lysosome, and vacuole to this concept map.
6. Which cell types have a cell wall?