Department of Procurement in Kuvuku Land has to decide which

Department of Procurement in Kuvuku Land has to decide which of the four bidding companies is to be awarded the correctional services’ IT upgrade tender. The directors believe that the tender will assist the correctional services centres with updating and expanding the centers’ IT capacities in line with modern innovations like electronic fingerprinting, electronic monitoring for parolees, and even to allow centers to use IT to let victims know more about parole hearings.

The tender will be awarded to the bidding company that meets the price requirement and not the functionality as well as administrative requirements as previously done. However the directors agreed that the functionality and the administrative requirements will be considered when there are parties, during the evaluation phase, that might raise concerns relating to these requirements.

There is a 40% chance that the bidder will reasonably comply with some Sections of the Constitution of Kuvuku Land, a 10% chance the bidder will comply fully with some Sections of the Constitution of Kuvuku Land and a 50% chance that the bidder will not comply with some Sections of the Constitution of Kuvuku Land.

The company uses expected value to make this type of decision

The department provided the following information:

Bidder’s law compliance Company A Company B Company C Company D
R’000 R’000 R’000 R’000
Reasonably comply 5000 4800 5500 6000
Comply fully 4600 4700 3500 3000
Not comply 4300 4600 4000 5000

Zindlo Limited, market research company, believes it can provide perfect information on how much the actual cost could be the IT infrastructure typically required for projects like this IT upgrade tender.

Required:

Calculate the maximum amount that should be paid for the information from Zindlo Limited

How Our Website Works

1. FILL IN OUR SIMPLE ORDER FORM

It has never been easier to place your order. Fill in the initial requirements in the small order form located on the home page and press “continue” button to proceed to the main order form or press “order” button in the header menu. Starting from there let our system intuitively guide you through all steps of ordering process.

2. PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT

All your payments are processed securely through PayPal. This enables us to guarantee a 100% security of your funds and process payments swiftly.

3. WRITER ASSIGNMENT

Next, we match up your order details with the most qualified freelance writer in your field.

4. WRITING PROCESS

Once we have found the most suitable writer for your assignment, they start working on a masterpiece just for you!

5. DELIVERY

Once finished, your final paper will be available for download through your personal dashboard. You will also receive an email notification with a copy of your paper attached to it. Sometimes, the writer may leave a note for you about the order in case there is any additional information that they need to give you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.