1. Explain all of the “important” aspects of developing a Strategic Social Media Program to answer this question. Include at least 5 (FIVE) outcomes you expect to achieve from your program.
2. Pick any 3 tools/platforms (covered in the class) you think you can use to enhance the future value of the basketball program to the “possibly online” student body and the fan public at-large. Remember to specify and describe a Strategic Purpose for each platform’s use. This is the What, Why and How referenced earlier this semester – and what they would hope to achieve (objectives).
We will write a
specifically for you for only
805 certified writers online
3. Provide sample campaign content brief to describe your ideas for each tool. A content brief typically includes:
• an audience (think psychographics or behaviors and not so much demographics)
• a value message (what’s the overall message take away)
• a call to action (what you want users to do?)
• Content (what kind of content would propel the campaign and make it propagate/shared)
Needs help with your Homework? ORDER NOW
How Our Website Works
1. FILL IN OUR SIMPLE ORDER FORM
It has never been easier to place your order. Fill in the initial requirements in the small order form located on the home page and press “continue” button to proceed to the main order form or press “order” button in the header menu. Starting from there let our system intuitively guide you through all steps of ordering process.
2. PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT
All your payments are processed securely through PayPal. This enables us to guarantee a 100% security of your funds and process payments swiftly.
3. WRITER ASSIGNMENT
Next, we match up your order details with the most qualified freelance writer in your field.
4. WRITING PROCESS
Once we have found the most suitable writer for your assignment, they start working on a masterpiece just for you!
Once finished, your final paper will be available for download through your personal dashboard. You will also receive an email notification with a copy of your paper attached to it. Sometimes, the writer may leave a note for you about the order in case there is any additional information that they need to give you.