In this first week, we learned about how management theory has changed over time. We also briefly examined the four functions of management in preparation for more in-depth study in the weeks to come. Finally, we began an in-depth look at the function of planning including the different types of plans, the planning process, and the importance of planning to effective management.
For this assignment:
- Compare the application of each of the four functions of management in terms of how it might be different 25 years ago, based on the evolution of management theory.
- Select a manager and assess his or her planning strengths based on assigned reading concepts/theory. Research can also be supplemented from (but not solely based on) other information from academically credible resources.
- Assess that same manager’s planning weaknesses using the assigned reading concepts/theory. Research can also be supplemented from (but not solely based on) other information from academically credible resources.
- Defend two or three recommendations for improving the manager’s performance in the functional area of planning based on the assessment of both strengths and weaknesses and the use of academically credible sources.
- Based on your research, write succinct discussions of each of these items.
- Present your work as a 2–3-page report in a Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
- Support your responses with examples and research. Cite any sources in APA format.
Needs help with your Homework? ORDER NOW
We will write a
specifically for you for only
805 certified writers online
How Our Website Works
1. FILL IN OUR SIMPLE ORDER FORM
It has never been easier to place your order. Fill in the initial requirements in the small order form located on the home page and press “continue” button to proceed to the main order form or press “order” button in the header menu. Starting from there let our system intuitively guide you through all steps of ordering process.
2. PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT
All your payments are processed securely through PayPal. This enables us to guarantee a 100% security of your funds and process payments swiftly.
3. WRITER ASSIGNMENT
Next, we match up your order details with the most qualified freelance writer in your field.
4. WRITING PROCESS
Once we have found the most suitable writer for your assignment, they start working on a masterpiece just for you!
Once finished, your final paper will be available for download through your personal dashboard. You will also receive an email notification with a copy of your paper attached to it. Sometimes, the writer may leave a note for you about the order in case there is any additional information that they need to give you.