It’s the end of the financial year at Ted Software and it has been successful year for the entire sales and service department. Well, the employees have made slow but steady progress towards annual target. Team leader Jason’s coaching approach seems to have made a difference. Staff members seem more motivated and feel as they are going to achieve their team’s goals and objectives.
They are interacting with customers a lot more, there is less absenteeism from work, there are fewer incidents between staff, skills have improved and the team is generating more sales.
We will write a
specifically for you for only
805 certified writers online
Keeping the scenario in mind, brainstorm the factors which affect people and their performance in workplaces.
- How does a coaching or group training could help to boost staff performance?
- If team leader Jason wants to create a right work environment for his staff members, write down the factors he should be considering?
- Assume one performance standard or performance indicator of the employees of above organization requires training. Develop a training plan to improve the performance of the staff in the identified performance standard. (See a sample training plan from internet and try to design your own)
- Write down the key issues you need to consider when you think of designing a performance management or continuous improvement plan for an organization?
- Explain how adequate training is provided to the participants in the performance management and review process before monitoring and evaluating the performance.
- Explain how you ensure the design of performance management and review processes to ensure consistency with organisational objectives and policies.