Provide a report for a project about Culvert in general, the report should include the following information ( assume the number reasonably)
1-what are the demands for culvert
2-make a cost Flow
We will write a
specifically for you for only
805 certified writers online
- Identify the Job that is the Chosen Cost Object
- Identify the Direct Costs of the Job
- Select the Cost-Allocation base(s) to use for allocating Indirect Costs to the Job
- Match Indirect Costs to their respective Cost-Allocation base(s)
- Calculate an Overhead Allocation Rate:
- Actual OH Costs ÷ Actual OH Allocation Base
- Allocate Overhead Costs to the Job:
- OH Allocation Rate × Actual Base Activity For the Job.
- Compute Total Job Costs by adding all direct and indirect costs together
4-Find the activity-based costing for culvert
- Identify and classify the activities involved in the manufacture of specific products, and allocate overhead to cost pools.
- Identify the cost driver that has a strong correlation to the costs accumulated in the cost pool.
- Compute the activity-based overhead rate for each cost driver.
- Assign overhead costs to products, using the overhead rates determined for each cost pool (cost per driver).
5-then Find the breakeven analysis point for culvert