- Read two workplace documents. Determine the main issue for each document. What is it about and why is the writer writing? For each issue, explain what the topic is and why the reader should care. Where in each document is this information presented? Do the documents address all the appropriate questions about the issue presented? Explain.
- Read two workplace documents and determine if they provide content that will keep the reader’s level of interest high throughout by addressing important questions and providing useful information. Explain why you think each document handles content well or not so well.
- Use question factoring to analyze the content in any workplace document of at least 250 words. For each paragraph, what question is actually being addressed? Does each paragraph address more than one big question? Do the same for each sentence. Is the series of questions you discover at each level appropriate for the reader and the issue? Explain.
- Analyze three workplace documents for the appropriateness of their methodology and sources.
How Our Website Works
1. FILL IN OUR SIMPLE ORDER FORM
It has never been easier to place your order. Fill in the initial requirements in the small order form located on the home page and press “continue” button to proceed to the main order form or press “order” button in the header menu. Starting from there let our system intuitively guide you through all steps of ordering process.
2. PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT
All your payments are processed securely through PayPal. This enables us to guarantee a 100% security of your funds and process payments swiftly.
3. WRITER ASSIGNMENT
Next, we match up your order details with the most qualified freelance writer in your field.
4. WRITING PROCESS
Once we have found the most suitable writer for your assignment, they start working on a masterpiece just for you!
Once finished, your final paper will be available for download through your personal dashboard. You will also receive an email notification with a copy of your paper attached to it. Sometimes, the writer may leave a note for you about the order in case there is any additional information that they need to give you.