- Suppose the Earned Income Tax Credit gives workers 40% of their earnings for earnings up to a maximum tax credit of $4800, then begins to reduce the credit by 20% for every dollar of earnings above $21,000. For an individual who earns $15 an hour and can work a maximum of 4000 hours in a year
- Draw the budget constraints before and after this EITC goes into effect. Label the number of hours of work and money income for each kink in the budget constraint.
- Draw indifference curves before and after the EITC goes into effect for 4 people:
- A does not work at all before the EITC goes into effect
- B works 1200 hours
- C works 2000 hours
- D works 3500 hours
- Explain the income and substitution effects of the EITC on these 4 people
- State how hours of work and money income will change (more, less, no change)
How Our Website Works
1. FILL IN OUR SIMPLE ORDER FORM
It has never been easier to place your order. Fill in the initial requirements in the small order form located on the home page and press “continue” button to proceed to the main order form or press “order” button in the header menu. Starting from there let our system intuitively guide you through all steps of ordering process.
2. PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT
All your payments are processed securely through PayPal. This enables us to guarantee a 100% security of your funds and process payments swiftly.
3. WRITER ASSIGNMENT
Next, we match up your order details with the most qualified freelance writer in your field.
4. WRITING PROCESS
Once we have found the most suitable writer for your assignment, they start working on a masterpiece just for you!
Once finished, your final paper will be available for download through your personal dashboard. You will also receive an email notification with a copy of your paper attached to it. Sometimes, the writer may leave a note for you about the order in case there is any additional information that they need to give you.