The following for Blackstone plc are a slightly simplified set of published accounts. Blackstone plc is an engineering business that developed a new range of products in 2011. These products now account for 60 per cent of its sales revenue.
Income statement for the years ended 31 March
We will write a
specifically for you for only
805 certified writers online
Statements of financial position as at 31 March
1. The expense and the cash outflow for interest payable are equal for each year.
2. The movements in property, plant and equipment during the year are:
3. Intangible assets represent the amounts paid for the of another engineering business acquired during the year.
4. P roceeds from the sale of non-current assets in the year ended 31 March 2015 amounted to £54 million.
5. £300 million was paid in dividends on ordinary shares in 2014, and £400 million in 2015.
Prepare a statement of cash flows for Blackstone plc for the year ended 31 March 2015.