The management of a supermarket wants to adopt a new promotional policy of giving free gift to every customer who spends more than a certain amount per visit at this supermarket. The expectation of the management is that after this promotional policy is advertised, the expenditure for all customers at this supermarket will be normally distributed with mean 400 £ and a variance of 900
1) If the management wants to give free gifts to at most 10% of the customers, what should the amount be above which a customer would receive a free gift?
2) In a sample of 100 customers, what are the number of customers whose expenditure is between 420 £ and 485 £?
3) What is a probability of selecting a customer whose expenditure is differ than the population mean expenditure by at most 50 £?
4) In a sample of 49 customers, what are the number of customers whose mean expenditure is at least 410 £?
5) What is the probability that the expenditure of the first customer exceeds the expenditure of the second customer by at least 20 £?
Rely on us and receive professional paper writing assistance!
Who We Are
We are a professional website for customized writing. If you searched a question and stumbled into our website, you are in the right place to receive assistance with your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have displayed prior orders to demonstrate our experience. We can answer this question for you as we have previously. Please fill out our Order Form so that we may ensure its flawlessness. Correctly completing the order form will help our staff with reference, requirements, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
- Click on the “Order Now” tab at the top menu or “GET A FREE QUOTE” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled
- Fill in the initial requirements in the small order form located on the home page and press “continue” button to proceed to the main order form or press “order” button in the header menu. Starting from there let our system intuitively guide you through all steps of ordering process. Submit detailed paper instructions, upload necessary files if needed and provide your contact information – you are almost done!
- Proceed with the payment- click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it. All your payments are processed securely through PayPal. This enables us to guarantee a 100% security of your funds and process payments swiftly.
- Delivery- Once finished, your final paper will be available for download through your personal dashboard. You will also receive an email notification with a copy of your paper attached to it.