Your Country Overview
- This assignment is the writing component of your presentation. It is not supposed to be a direct transcription of your presentation, but at least some overlap is expected.
- The objective is to offer a coherent overview of the country, and its political realities.
- Keep the contents simple. Make the document as straight-forward as possible, as if you are explaining things to someone who does not know anything about the country.
- Do not just throw information at the reader. Include only key details.
- When in doubt, it may be good to ask yourself: “If I wished to learn about this country, and picked up this overview, would I really find that particular information helpful? What information would be more crucial, and how can I best present it?” Example: Do not only include the vote shares of each political party in the last election, Add some crucial details. Writing/presenting on Mexico? Do not forget to mention that PRI was in power for 71 years, from 1929 to 2000!
We will write a
specifically for you for only
805 certified writers online
- Use this file.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12pt
- Line-spacing: Single
- Quote and cite when necessary — meaning, only when you use somebody else’s data, idea, or sentence.
- Use in-text citations only, as you would in an in-class exam.
Example: The country has a population of 4.3 million (CIA World Factbook 2020).
- A bibliography is not necessary.
- See the word range for each section in the below template.
- Do not report the word count for the overall assignment. Only report the word count for each section.
- Report the word count for each section, next to the section title, in square brackets.
- Abide by the word limit for each section. Using less words in one section does not entitle you to use more words in another section.
- You will be penalized if you do not abide by the word limit for any of the sections.
- As long as you are within the word range, how many words you have written does not matter. Only the quality of your content does.
[ the name of country here ]
[ your first and last name here ]
1. Introduction [ 100 to 200 words ]
- Where the country is located, who its neighbors are.
2. History [ 300 to 400 words ]
- Milestones in the history of the country.
- Was the country colonized at any point in its history?
- If so, by whom, and for how long? And when did it achieve independence, and how?
3. Political regime [ 300 to 400 words ]
- What is the political regime of the country? Is it a democracy, or a dictatorship?
- If a democracy, is it an electoral democracy, a liberal democracy, or an illiberal democracy?
- For example, does the Freedom House index rank it as a “Free,” “Partly free,” or an “Unfree” country?
- What problems do major democracy reports identify in the country’s political regime? In other words, if the country does not have a perfect democracy score, why is that? What problems does the latest report by the Economist Intelligence Unit or Freedom House identify?
4. Institutions [ 300 to 400 words ]
- Does the country have executive, legislative, and judiciary branches?
- Does it have a presidential or a parliamentarian system?
- Is it a federal or a unitary state?
- How independent is the judiciary branch in actuality?
5. Electoral system, and political parties [ 300 to 400 words ]
- What type of an electoral system does it have, if any?
- Are the elections free, fair, and contested?
Needs help with your Homework? ORDER NOW
How Our Website Works
1. FILL IN OUR SIMPLE ORDER FORM
It has never been easier to place your order. Fill in the initial requirements in the small order form located on the home page and press “continue” button to proceed to the main order form or press “order” button in the header menu. Starting from there let our system intuitively guide you through all steps of ordering process.
2. PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT
All your payments are processed securely through PayPal. This enables us to guarantee a 100% security of your funds and process payments swiftly.
3. WRITER ASSIGNMENT
Next, we match up your order details with the most qualified freelance writer in your field.
4. WRITING PROCESS
Once we have found the most suitable writer for your assignment, they start working on a masterpiece just for you!
Once finished, your final paper will be available for download through your personal dashboard. You will also receive an email notification with a copy of your paper attached to it. Sometimes, the writer may leave a note for you about the order in case there is any additional information that they need to give you.