This week, we examined a managerial activity that spans all four functional areas: decision making. Our exploration included managerial ethical dilemmas and the specific decisions faced by managers in business today. Address the following:
- Select a manager. This can be someone you know or someone you have learned about through the news, reading, etc.
- Assess his or her strengths in decision making based on assigned reading concepts/theory. Research can also be supplemented from (but not solely based on) other information from academically credible resources.
- Assess that same manager’s decision-making weaknesses using the assigned reading concepts/theory. Research can also be supplemented from (but not solely based on) other information from academically credible resources.
- Assess the manager’s track record for making ethical decisions including at least one example of either an ethical or unethical decision made.
- Defend 2–3 recommendations for management performance improvement in decision making based on sound, academically credible concepts and theories from assigned reading and academically credible research.
- Present your analysis as a 2–3-page report in a Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
- Support your responses with examples and research. Cite any sources in APA format.
Needs help with your Homework? ORDER NOW
We will write a
specifically for you for only
805 certified writers online
How Our Website Works
1. FILL IN OUR SIMPLE ORDER FORM
It has never been easier to place your order. Fill in the initial requirements in the small order form located on the home page and press “continue” button to proceed to the main order form or press “order” button in the header menu. Starting from there let our system intuitively guide you through all steps of ordering process.
2. PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT
All your payments are processed securely through PayPal. This enables us to guarantee a 100% security of your funds and process payments swiftly.
3. WRITER ASSIGNMENT
Next, we match up your order details with the most qualified freelance writer in your field.
4. WRITING PROCESS
Once we have found the most suitable writer for your assignment, they start working on a masterpiece just for you!
Once finished, your final paper will be available for download through your personal dashboard. You will also receive an email notification with a copy of your paper attached to it. Sometimes, the writer may leave a note for you about the order in case there is any additional information that they need to give you.