Use the following information on Disney to answer the case

Use the following information on Disney to answer the case questions.

◼ Disney’s current stock price is $140.00 per share. The average growth rate of the company’s dividend has been 17.7% from 2004 through 2018

◼ Disney’s return on equity is 28.0% and the company retains approximately 80.0% of its profits while paying out the remaining 20.0% in dividends.

◼ The company’s stock currently trades at 21.21 times its current year earnings estimate of $6.60 per share.

◼ Analysts expect the company to earn $6.19 per share in 2020 and $6.93 in 2021. 

◼ Disney’s peers in media networks trade at 25.5 times their current year earnings estimates while peers in parks, experiences and consumer products at 21.9; studio entertainment at 19.1 and DTCI at 14.1.

◼ Assume the expected return for Disney’s stock is 6.9%.

What is Disney stock’s intrinsic value using Multi-Stage Growth Model.

How Our Website Works

1. FILL IN OUR SIMPLE ORDER FORM

It has never been easier to place your order. Fill in the initial requirements in the small order form located on the home page and press “continue” button to proceed to the main order form or press “order” button in the header menu. Starting from there let our system intuitively guide you through all steps of ordering process.

2. PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT

All your payments are processed securely through PayPal. This enables us to guarantee a 100% security of your funds and process payments swiftly.

3. WRITER ASSIGNMENT

Next, we match up your order details with the most qualified freelance writer in your field.

4. WRITING PROCESS

Once we have found the most suitable writer for your assignment, they start working on a masterpiece just for you!

5. DELIVERY

Once finished, your final paper will be available for download through your personal dashboard. You will also receive an email notification with a copy of your paper attached to it. Sometimes, the writer may leave a note for you about the order in case there is any additional information that they need to give you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.